Tuesday, April 6, 2010

AAA Membership Card Renderings



So when I first came to work at AAA Carolinas the cards renderings that were being used in the creative were awful. I don't what they were thinking! I know the previous designer... and if by chance you ever read this Justin, please don't take offense. Anyway, a couple months back it was requested that I change an expiration date. I decided to re-render them all together. All of this was done in Photoshop and I feel like they came out pretty well. I even used some rad smoke brushes on this Panthers version. I did a whole bunch of different views but I'll only share this one perspective. This is two posts now in one week... I'm on a roll!





1 comment:

jmooredsgns said...

Ha! I just came across this... no offense taken... I didn't create the previous versions of the card renderings. ;)

Justin