Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Couple Designs





Just thought I'd drop a quick update of a couple designs I've completed in the past few days. My good buddy Rich needed an invitation for his rehearsal dinner BBQ. I whipped up a southern-styled square invite that screams pork butt.

The other image is a promo offer I created for AAA's Show Your Card & Save program. The ad was placed in a Blue Cross Blue Shields 5k race program. The director of this program wanted to put together a generic AAA piece that touted the standard service benefits. I was able to convince her to narrow the ad down to one, pertinent message that would resonate well with the running audience. I also created a fantastic runner with joint pain illustration. That's all for now. The hyperlinks go to the full size on Flickr.

No comments: